OUR MANUFACTURING STANDARDS
WHY CHOSE NAUTIKA POOLS?
At Nautika, our maunufacturing standards are of utmost importance:
- A STRUCTURE REINFORCED ENTIRELY WITH WOVEN FIBRE GLASS
- ROVING 20 OZ, EXCUSIF TO NAUTIKA
- A CLEAN AND UNIQUE DESIGN, WITH 2” RADIUS CORNER
- Fiberglass Staircase support
- A 3” SECURITY AROUND THE PERIMETER
- A MAXIMUM LEVEL OF WATER FOR A MORE BEAUTIFUL LOOK
- ENHANCED ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE STAIRS
- INTERGRATED ANTI-SLIP Stair
- A PRODUCT DEVELOPPED AND FABRICATED IN Canada
THE VALUES THAT DIFFERENTIATE NAUTIKA
INITIAL QUALITY: we make it our mandate to deliver pools that will meet and exceed our client’s expectations; both in their design, and in the quality of fabrication and assembly.
ECO-RESPONSABILITY: with our choice of materials, procedures and commercial practices, we always favor solutions that respect the environment.
SECURITY: it is displayed both the design, and the production of our pools. Our facility upholds strict safety regulations, ensuring a safe environment for its employees.
INNOVATION: we invest countless time, energy, and resources to advance research and development of new products, new techniques, and better performing materials. Ultimately, our clients benefit from our innovations!
Contact us for more information
Our team will be happy to answer all your questions and provide the best advise to help build the inground fiberglass pool of your dreams!