ADVANTAGES OF FIBERGLASS
Fiberglass Inground Pool Info
Owning a Fiberglass Inground Pool Has its Advantages…
1. Hotter water
- Fiberglass is a natural insulator and widely used in homes.
- More than 5 degrees difference with a typical pool.
2. Speed of installation
- Installation of the pool in just one day.
- Far fewer steps than traditional pools with concrete and canvas.
- The weather conditions don’t affect the progress of the work as much.
3. Less maintenance and more environmentally friendly
- No liner that needs to be replaced periodically.
- No painting or resurfacing of concrete plaster.
- 100% watertightness guaranteed by multiple layers of fibre and Gelcoat.
- More resistant than tear and impact fabrics.
- No problems adjusting corners and steps.
5. Why is a fiberglass pool so easy to maintain?
- The surface of the fiberglass pool called (Gelcoat) is non-porous.
- The smooth surface makes it difficult to accumulate algae.
6. Compatibility with salt system
- Salt systems have proven their ease of use.
- Our pools have no metal components, unlike pools with liners that can let water quickly damage the metal structure.
- Salt systems have no effect on the surfaces of our pools, so you can use this system without worry.
7. Resale value
- A home buyer will consider the pool as an added value if it requires little maintenance, looks good and will last a long time.
- The liners must be replaced periodically between 7 and 9 years and often the buyer asks the seller to replace it before buying.
- A swimming pool with a liner can reduce the value of the property.
- Of course, the total value of the initial investment is not recovered but a fiberglass pool maximizes it.
8. Long-term maintenance cost
- No liner to be replaced periodically.
- No repair to damaged steel panels by salt system.
9. Energy efficiency
- Reduced heating costs due to insulation of the fiberglass on the sides and floor of the pool.
10. Quality control
- The swimming pool is factory-made with rigorous quality criteria.
- The amount of fibre and resin used is checked at each stage of manufacturing.
- Manufactured in an ideally controlled environment.
Our inground pool models are available in several sizes. Whether it’s a large pool, a small space or a narrow area, Nautika has the inground pool for you.
Contact us for more information
Our team will be happy to answer all your questions and provide the best advise to help build the inground fiberglass pool of your dreams!